Monday, January 11, 2010

On This World

So I've been kicking around a concept the last couple days for an eight page comic called "On This World" (working title). Here's a brief synopsis of the concept:

Oscar Reynold has lived his entire adult life on a single city block. He routinely visits the same places, eats at the same restaurants, and sees the same people. But the city has grown to a point where progress has finally found Oscar's cozy corner of the world forcing him to adjust to his new, old environment.

I got the idea after talking to some people that grew up in houses that used to be where the parking lot at work is now and I'm not completely sure where I am going with this idea yet (i.e. I don't have an ending), but I thought it would be worth posting the initial concept for Oscar.



Live Long and Prosper!

MO

My Website
My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment